Courtesy of my boyfriend’s marvelous sister Frances 😀
10 oz Oreo cookies, divided
8 oz tub Cool Whip Fat Free
8 oz Reduced fat Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Splenda
3 Tbsp light buttery spread – I used Cardio Choice*adjust calories if using regular or light butter
- Take 5 ounces of Oreo cookies, (optional: remove creamy center with tongue) and blend until granulated, mix with butter to form pie crust, mash into base of 9 inch pie pan.
- Take left over Oreos and chop coarsely set aside in 2 portions.
- Mix Cream Cheese and Splenda with electric mixer until combined.
- Add in Cool Whip and continue to mix for a minute or two.
- Using spoon fold in 2.5 oz portion of Oreos, spoon mixture onto Pie Crust. Top with remaining Oreos.
- Set in fridge for atleast an hour, over night would be best.
Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/8 pie
Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13.6g
- Saturated Fat 5.56g
- Cholesterol 17.72mg
- Sodium 403.22mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.83g
- Dietary Fiber 1.04g
- Sugars 17.36g
- Protein 3.86g