Chicken Coconut Stir-Fry
- 20 ounces raw chicken breast
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 1 medium zucchini squash
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 5 medium mushrooms
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (low fat)
Seasonings: Salt, pepper, hot curry powder, chicken Shawarma
- Coat hot skillet with olive oil and add chicken breast. Add curry powder and shawarma. Cook chicken thoroughly.
- Once the chicken is cooked and starting to brown add the veggies
- When the veggies are starting to soften, add the coconut milk and cover
- Leave for 10 minutes on simmer.
Remove off heat, top with toasted sesame seeds and enjoy! Best enjoyed with toasted cashews or peanuts 😉