New Year’s Resolution
Here we are 2011. 😮 Where did the year freaking go?? I knew my high school years went by in the blink of an eye but college was speed of sound fast. I can’t complain about 2010, things were easy and life was pretty uncomplicated. Other than having to take Stats and study my butt off for Endocrinology, school wasn’t anything worth complaining of. My only worry was my Caspa application and getting references which I know now didn’t really help much. 2011 hasn’t started out to be so promising but I need to make the best of it. I need to focus on me and in living a healthier life.
So….What are my resolution?
(I should probably sticky this to my mirror)
- Get patient contact experience
- Not freak out about the little things
- Indulge in yummy treats every once in awhile
- Not be so OCD about my diet
- Start eating more rice (yes I was a rice phobe for awhile)
- Push it harder at the gym
- Look into the R.D program
- Practice more piano so I can finally graduate!
- Maybe retake my GRE…I hate standardize tests but I didn’t do so great the first time
- Study study study!
- And get a jobbbbbbbb!!!
I need to have more of a positive outlook on things and not stress myself out. I tend to have little anxiety attacks every once in awhile 😦
Life is only worth living if it’s with a smile 🙂
Entry filed under: Life.